- There are no cures for hemophilia.
- There are good treatments, and more in development, but …
- Affordable access is NOT assured. In fact, it is threatened like never before.
- The hemophilia community is small, and the B community is an even smaller part of the whole.
- The B community includes many leaders at the forefront of advocacy. We are also the proving ground for new treatment technologies.
- It is critical that we make the “B Voice” heard.
Take the next step.
Speak out on current issues such as CHIP funding and access to marketplace insurance, and register as an advocate.