A Meeting in Festive San Antonio with a Purpose!
Register online for this FREE Family Meeting on the Road with the Coalition for Hemophilia B, in San Antonio, TX, on Saturday, December 1 at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter. If you are interested in staying overnight, we have secured a room rate of $149 ($129 for families); hotel phone is 210-223-1000.
Pre-meeting dinner gathering on Friday night.
Saturday meeting begins at 9AM.
After you register, you'll be sent the full agenda.
Join us for an education session & more.
• Gas, tolls & parking paid for (compliments the Coalition for Hemophilia B).
• Pre-meeting dinner gathering on Friday night.
• Saturday breakfast & lunch served.
• Childcare will be provided.
• Fun day trip planned for tweens & teens (ages 5-17)!
• You’ll be sent the full agenda after registering.
• Dinner follows the Saturday meeting. For more
information, email Farrahm@hemob.org.
• If interested in an overnight stay, please call the hotel (210-223-1000) to make your reservation and payment; ask for the Coalition room rate of $149 ($129 for families).
• Sponsored by PFIZER
FOR TRAVEL ASSISTANCE, CONTACT: