B-Scene in Scenic Upstate New York!
Register online for a FREE Family Meeting with the Coalition for Hemophilia B, in Cortland, NY at the Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark on Saturday, December 1. For anyone wanting to stay overnight, we have secured a room rate of $139; hotel phone 866-764-7017.
Pre-meeting dinner gathering on Friday night.
Saturday meeting begins at 9AM.
After you register, you'll be sent the full agenda.
Deadline: Register by November 26; if requesting room, register by November 17.
Join us for an education session & more in Upstate New York.
• Gas, tolls & parking paid for (compliments the Coalition for Hemophilia B).
• Pre-meeting dinner gathering on Friday night.
• Saturday breakfast & lunch served.
• Childcare will be provided.
• Fun day trip planned for tweens & teens (ages 5-17)!
• Bring your swimsuits because the scenic lodge has an indoor waterpark.
• You’ll be sent the full agenda after registering.
• Dinner follows the Saturday meeting. For more information, email Farrahm@hemob.org.
• If interested in an overnight stay, please call the hotel (866-764-7017) to make your reservation and payment; ask for the Coalition room rate of $139.
• Sponsored by PFIZER
FOR TRAVEL ASSISTANCE, CONTACT: