Perfect Day Trip from New York or Philly!
Register online for this FREE Family Meeting with the Coalition for Hemophilia B, in Princeton, NJ on Saturday, November 3 at the Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village. If interested in an overnight stay, please call the hotel (609-452-7900) to make your reservation and payment; ask for the Coalition room rate of $139.
Pre-meeting dinner gathering on Friday night.
Saturday meeting begins at 9AM.
After you register, you'll be sent the full agenda.
Our one-day program is educational and so much more!
- Gas, tolls & parking paid for (compliments the Coalition for Hemophilia B).
- Pre-meeting dinner gathering on Friday night.
- Saturday breakfast & lunch served
- Childcare will be provided.
- Fun day trip planned for tweens & teens (ages 5-17)
- You’ll be sent the full agenda after registering.
- Dinner follows the Saturday meeting. For more information, email Farrahm@hemob.org.
- Sponsored by PFIZER
For travel assistance, contact: