Hello, Bay Area!
Register online for this FREE Family Meeting with the Coalition for Hemophilia B, at the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront on Saturday, November 17. For anyone wishing to stay overnight, we have secured a room rate of $139; hotel phone 650-692-9100.
Pre-meeting dinner gathering on Friday night.
Saturday meeting begins at 9AM.
After you register, you'll be sent the full agenda.
Join us for a day-long education session & more!
• Gas, tolls & parking paid for (compliments the Coalition for Hemophilia B).
• Pre-meeting dinner gathering on Friday night.
• Saturday breakfast & lunch served.
• Childcare will be provided.
• Fun day trip planned for tweens & teens (ages 5-17)!
• You’ll be sent the full agenda after registering.
• Dinner follows the Saturday meeting. For more information, email Farrahm@hemob.org.
• If interested in an overnight stay, please call the hotel (650-692-9100) to make your reservation and payment; ask for the Coalition room rate of $139.
• Sponsored by PFIZER
FOR TRAVEL ASSISTANCE, CONTACT: