- There are no cures for hemophilia.
- There are good treatments, and more in development, but …
- Affordable access is NOT assured. In fact, it is threatened like never before.
- The hemophilia community is small, and the B community is an even smaller part of the whole.
- The B community includes many leaders at the forefront of advocacy. We are also the proving ground for new treatment technologies.
- It is critical that we make the “B Voice” heard.
Take the next step.
Speak out on current issues such as CHIP funding, register as an advocate and join us in Washington.