There's something in Anaheim besides Disneyland this fall!
Register online for this FREE Family Meeting with the Coalition for Hemophilia B, in Anaheim, CA, on Saturday, November 17 at the Anaheim Marriott Suites. For anyone wishing to stay overnight, we have a secured a room rate of $119; call the hotel at 714-750-1000.
Pre-meeting dinner gathering on Friday night.
Saturday meeting begins at 9AM.
After you register, you'll be sent the full agenda.
Join us for a one-day education program and so much more!
• Gas, tolls & parking paid for (compliments the Coalition for Hemophilia B).
• Pre-meeting dinner gathering on Friday night.
• Saturday breakfast & lunch served.
• Childcare will be provided.
• Fun day trip planned for tweens & teens (ages 5-17)!
• You’ll be sent the full agenda after registering.
• Dinner follows the Saturday meeting. For more information, email Farrahm@hemob.org.
• If interested in an overnight stay, please call the hotel (714-750-1000) to make your reservation and payment; ask for the Coalition room rate of $119.
• Sponsored by CSL BEHRING.
FOR TRAVEL ASSISTANCE, CONTACT: